o kantri tėvas, o kantri tėvas, o kantri tėvas tvirgis stakėnas! ką jis slepia po šiaudine skrybele?o ką jis slepia po šiaudine skrybele?oj nežinia..

rodiklisrodiklis  CalendarCalendar  DUKDUK  IeškotiIeškoti  Narių sąrašasNarių sąrašas  Vartotojų grupėsVartotojų grupės  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Share | 

pagalba

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Zoey Francis Deutch
I know my heart's too drunk to drive, but I'm on my way to you

Love : 57

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: pagalba   Pir. 06 23, 2014 9:11 am

Jei kyla problemų su registracija ar šiaip turit kokių klausimų galit kreiptis čia, o mes pasistengsim atsakyti į jums rūpimus klausimus.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Actually, one of the really fun things is that Zoey’s really into fashion and she took me shopping. It was the first time that I’d sort of gone shopping with a girl for fun! I know, it’s weird; in America you kind of grow up and it’s a thing that you do and I grew up not really doing that. […] So, yeah, it was really fun to kind of learn to play with clothes more with her and she’s so good at it so it was really fun to learn that. She’s just such a fun person to be around and she’s so hilarious and playful and really loving and sensitive.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą http://daysofthunder.forumlt.com
Selena Marie Gomez
Her kisses left something to be desired... the rest of her.

Love : 2

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Pir. 06 30, 2014 8:59 am

atiduotumėt roden?:*

I've seen the world, done it all, had my cake now, diamonds, brilliant and Bel Air now. Hot summer nights, mid July when you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child. Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Emilia Clarke
she loved mysteries so much that she became one

Love : 18

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Pir. 06 30, 2014 9:09 am

oi, ne, ji pranešus, kad nesilankys :)

you sit there in your heartache, waiting on some beautiful boy to, to save you from your old ways, you play forgiveness, watch him now, here he comes,
he doesn't look a thing like jesus, but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined when you were young. can we climb this mountain?
I don't know higher now than ever before, i know we can make it if we take it slow, that's takin' easy, easy now, watch it go.
were burning down the highway skyline, on the back of a hurricane that started turning when you were young

Atgal į viršų Go down
katukas
Svečias

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Pir. 06 30, 2014 11:34 am

Shelley Henning/Crystal Reed?  :19: 
Atgal į viršų Go down
Emilia Clarke
she loved mysteries so much that she became one

Love : 18

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Pir. 06 30, 2014 11:36 am

crystal ;*

you sit there in your heartache, waiting on some beautiful boy to, to save you from your old ways, you play forgiveness, watch him now, here he comes,
he doesn't look a thing like jesus, but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined when you were young. can we climb this mountain?
I don't know higher now than ever before, i know we can make it if we take it slow, that's takin' easy, easy now, watch it go.
were burning down the highway skyline, on the back of a hurricane that started turning when you were young

Atgal į viršų Go down
Holland Roden
my baby lives in shades of cool, blue heart and hands and attitude.

Love : 64

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   Pir. 06 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Emilia Clarke rašo:
crystal ;*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Peržiūrėti vartotojo aprašymą
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: pagalba   

Atgal į viršų Go down

pagalba
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
 :: load up on guns, bring your friends it's fun to lose and to pretend :: that's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight-
Pereiti į: